Call for Virtual Sessions/Workshops
The Canadian Network for Respiratory Care is seeking educators/facilitators
and ideas for our upcoming virtual conference. We encourage educators to partner with colleagues to co-facilitate sessions.
We are particularly interested in sessions that will showcase excellence
and innovation in the critical thinking & application skills needed for today’s
respiratory and tobacco educators.
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Comfortable facilitating a virtual session using Zoom technology
• Workshops should incorporate the conference theme where possible:
• Strong current knowledge of the following:
• Health promotion and education
• Mental health
• Asthma, COPD, allergy, pulmonary rehabilitation
•Other lung diseases and relevant co-morbidities
• Tobacco, cannabis & vaping prevention and cessation
Copyright © 2021 Canadian Network for Respiratory Care (CNRC) All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system,
or transmitted, in any form or in any means – by electronic,mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise – without prior written permission.